BioRePeel is an innovative, bi-phase TCA peel with a bio stimulating, revitalising and peeling action. It is a combination of acids, vitamins and amino acids.
The BioRePeelCl3 skin peel is unique as it offers superficial and deep tissue rejuvenation with very minimal downtime. It is excellent in anti-ageing due to it containing all the essential amino acids and vitamins your skin needs. It contains 35% TCA and GABA which is a muscle relaxant and thereby reduces lines/wrinkles.
Furthermore the treatment is suitable for young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads with recent or fresh scarring.
BioRePeelCl3 can be performed every 7/10 days for 3-6 times.
-Helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles
-Improves the texture of the skin
-Improves enlarged pores and blackheads
-Improves pigmentation and melasma
-Helps to even the skin tone
-Helps to reduce outbreaks
-Helps control acne prone skin
-Nourishes the skin
-Improves skin laxity
-Improves product penetration and efficacy
DIFFERENCE FROM OLD TCA
In typical peels of old, the skin would turn red and feel tight with a burning sensation followed by excessive peeling. Clients would need to prep for weeks prior to having a TCA peel. However the biphasic technology in BioRePeelCl3 preserves the microbiome and respects barrier function so you get results without the trauma or downtime
ADVANTAGES OF BioRePeelCl3
-No post treatment downtime
-For all ages
-For every season
-Does not cause Photosensitivity
-Treats acute Acne, Black heads, Post Acne Scarring
-Treats Enlarged Pores & Oily Skin
-Treats Melanosis or Skin Pigmentation
-Can also be combined with other aesthetic treatments such as DermapenTM microneedling or Dermaplaning.
-Pregnancy or breastfeeding
-Certain auto-immune diseases
-Open wounds, skin burn
-Infection in the area to be treated
-Roaccutane - wash out period of 3-6 months
-Laser within 28 days
-Avoid highly fragranced products
-Retinoids: stop 2-3 days prior to the peel treatment, commence 5 days after
- You may experience localised redness. These symptoms should resolve after 24-48 hours.
- Your skin may feel a bit dry and experience some flaking of the skin between day 2 and day 10.
- It is recommended that a course of 3-6 peels gives optimum results at 7-10 days apart.
- Can be used as a one treatment peel.
- Avoid intense heat and direct exposure in the sun.
- Apply a UVA and UVB SPF50 for protection especially for at least couple of weeks. It is recommended to wear an SPF daily all year round as part of your skin routine.
- Gently wash the skin for a few days.
- Avoid exfoliating products and retinoids for 10-14 days.
- Avoid fragranced products for 2 weeks.
- Do not pick or scratch the skin for up to 2 weeks.
- Avoid waxing or other hair removal treatments until any symptoms have resolved. These treatments can cause irritation to the skin. Please check with your practitioner carrying out these treatments.
- Resume your normal skin care regime after 5-7 days.
single treatment £70.00
course of 3 £180.00
single treatment + DermapenTM microneedling £120.00
single treatment + Dermaplaning £90 £90.00
FACE + NECK
single treatment £82.00
course of 3 £216.00
single treatment + DermapenTM microneedling £150.00
single treatment + Dermaplaning £90 £102.00
FACE + NECK + DECOLLETE
single treatment £94.00
course of 3 £252.00
single treatment + DermapenTM microneedling £180.00